22 Rabiuth Thaani 1433 – 16 March 2012
THE HONOURABLE IMAAM MAIQILY OF MUSJIDUL HARAAM
We convey our sincere Salaams to the Honourable Shaikh Maahir Al-Maiqily, the Imaam of Musjidul Haraam. May Allah Ta’ala make the Honourable Imaam a source of Hidaayat for the Ummah, and may Allah Ta’ala extricate him from the current morass of subservience to the baatil, oppressive and unjust regime of the Saudi king, Aameen.
Among the Signs of the Impending Hour of Qiyaamah, according to the Hadith of our Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) is: “The dunya will be pursued with the amal of the Aakhirah.” The Honourable Imaam Sahib, we are told has a very melodious voice whereby he recites the Kalaam of Allah Azza Wa Jal beautifully. Our function of Amr Bil Ma’roof Nahy Anil Munkar constrains us to remind, firstly the Honourable Shaikh, and secondly the Ummah, that Qiraa’t – Tilaawat of the Qur’aan Majeed, is a meritorious amal (deed) of the Aakhirah. With Tilaawat is sought Allah’s Pleasure. The maqsad (objective) of utilizing the ni’mat of a beautiful voice and the ni’mat of the knowledge of the Qur’aan Shareef is the Aakhirah. It is absolutely abhorrent to manipulate these wonderful bounties of Allah Ta’ala to pursue worldly objectives.
Much intelligence is not a requisite for comprehending that the brutal Saudi regime did not despatch the Honourable Shaikh to the shores of South Africa for objectives of the Aakhirah. The sole objective for sending off the Honourable Shaikh to South Africa is to export Saudi hegemony or to attempt to bring the South African Muslim community under its political sphere. Although the Saudi regime is Salafi, it has broken from ‘mainstream’ Salafi’ism in that it has largely discarded the strict moral code demanded by Salafi’ism. The Saudi king is abortively attempting to create a blend of Salafi’ism which can incorporate western immorality and libertinism. Thus, ‘orthodox’ Salafis, we believe, have excommunicated the king and his serfs from the fold of the Salafi’i religion.
The tour of the Honourable Shaikh is manipulated by the Saudi Embassy in Pretoria who is represented by one or two South African poodles of the embassy. The Honourable Shaikh is not on a purely Deeni trip. Despite this transparent reality, Deen is being utilized as a front for the political objectives of the Saudi king for whom the writing on the wall has already appeared. The Qur’aan Majeed states with much emphasis: “For every Ummah (nation, power, empire, etc.) there is an appointed time (of subsistence). When their appointed time arrives, it shall not be advanced nor delayed a moment.”
In representing the Saudi regime with his melodious voice and Qiraa’t of the Qur’aan and perhaps proffering some Deeni naseehat, the Honourable Shaikh comes within the scope of the above mentioned Hadith which mentions as a Sign of Qiyaamah the pursuit of the dunya with the amal of the Aakhirah.
We have published three articles explaining some aspects of Saudi torture and brutality. Anyone desirous of seeking the truth may write to us for these booklets:
• SAUDI TORTURES
• 40,000 ‘SECURITY’ DETAINEES LANGUISHING IN THE TORTURE FACILITIES OF SAUDI ARABIA
• THE CRY OF AN ANGUISHED SAUDI MOTHER
We again draw attention to the following villainous perpetrations of the Saudi king:
* Total destruction of all Islamic historical relics, including the homes of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam), of the Sahaabah, and of even Musaajid – bulldozed, destroyed and desecrated. Even public toilets have been built on the sites of some of these holy relics.
* The palace of Ka’b the Yahudi enemy of Islam has been maintained intact, in fact, is being preserved as an historical monument under orders emanating from Washington.
* The king is playing a leading role in the kufr interfaith movement – a movement whose two cardinal articles of kufr are:
* All religions are on par. No religion is superior to another religion.
* No religion (including Islam) is the absolute truth because all religions are man-
made. This doctrine includes Islam.
* The king has been the most ardent and devout supporter of the U.S.A. in its aggression, oppression, pillaging and plundering of Muslim lands. The Saudi regime will never be able to wash from its hands the blood of the thousands of Muslims abducted, bombed, tortured and brutalized by America and its coalition of shayaateen, Saudi Arabia included.
It will serve the Honourable Shaikh immense benefit in this world and the Hereafter if he is able to understand who and what he is representing. As an ambassador of the king of Saudi Arabia, the Honourable Shaikh is posing as the representative of crass Zulm.
The Muslim community lacks direction. They don’t know whether they are going forward or backwards. It appears that their loud wails for the plight of the Palestinian Muslims are all hollow canards, devoid of sincerity. If they were true champions of the Palestinian Cause as they so vociferously shout from the rooftops, never would they host and entertain an ambassador of the Saudi king. The fact that the Saudi embassy is orchestrating the Shaikh’s tour, and the embassy’s South African poodles are placed in the forefront, confirms beyond any vestige of doubt the political objective of the king. Remember, that the serfs of the king have to seek royal consent even when they desire to answer the call of nature. The ‘deeni’ veneer with which the Honourable Shaikh’s tour has been adorned by the Saudi Embassy is a palpable canard which cannot dupe unbiased Muslims in search of the truth.
Those Ulama and Musjid committees who have allowed the hosting of the king’s ambassador have rendered Islam and the Muslim community a great disservice.
|< Prev||Next >|