SANHA SPRAWLING IN THE CARRION GUTTER
‘THE HALAAL CERTIFYING BODIES ARE
NOT TO BE TRUSTED.” (Mufti A.K.Hoosein)
In response to a brother who sought the Shariah’s ruling
pertaining to the chickens which SANHA and the gamut of
carrion bodies halaalize, Mufti A.K.Hoosein said:
• Rainbow slaughters approximately 300,000
chickens a day.
• There are 8 or 9 slaughterers handling this huge
amount of chickens.
• Thus, each killer has to recite the Tasmiyah more
than 30,000 times.
• Chickens are fed carrion, i.e. dead chickens which are
converted into feed.
• Therefore it is not permissible to consume these
• None of the certifying bodies can be trusted.
The stance of Haqq adopted by Mufti A.K.Hoosein, which
constrained him to broadcast the true position of the carrion
chickens which SANHA halaalizes, has caused brainhaemorrhaging convulsions for Sanha’s Navlakhi and his boss,
the faasiq E.B.Lockhat. In a flabby, but desperate response to
Mufti A.K.Hoosein, SANHA made some exceedingly stupid and
puerile statements which as usual are its brand of skullduggery
since SANHA sidesteps the actual charges and seeks to deflect
the minds of Muslims from the reality by means of obfuscation
with issues unrelated to the basis on which Mufti A.K.Hoosein
condemned the carrion chickens which SANHA certifies as
Insha-Allah, we shall respond and refute every stupidity
which SANHA has disgorged in its desperate attempt to
vindicate its carrion position.
|< Prev||Next >|