THE HARAAM SOUK OF ANSAARUSH SHAITAAN
“TO SUPPORT THE KAFIRS, MURTADS AND ZINDEEQS IS HARAAM”
BY MUFTI AFZAL HOOSEN ELIAS
A Concerned Brother posed the following question to Mufti Afzal Hoosen Elias:
“Radio al-ansaar’s annual souk will be held towards the end of the month. An avalanche of haraam activities will take place. Free intermingling of the sexes and music will be the biggest evils. This year the evil has been taken to another level. There is a competition “souk superstar” male nasheed singers urged to enter, and the sisters also. Then there are groups and also ‘beatboxing’. Females will be singing nasheeds in the public. Please comment
MUFTI AFZAL ELIAS COMMENTS AS FOLLOWS:
“When I was the so called "Mufti of Al Ansaar" then even they were not listening to me. But using me and other Ulema e Deoband as salad dressing to legalize their haraam activities. Some Ulema speak out but most love the mileage they get. Thus the public will be completely confused.
* Music is haraam.
* Beat-boxing is haraam.
* Having comedy shows is haraam.
* Male and female sitting in one cubicle chatting without hijaab is haraam.
* Females speaking flirtatiously over the air is haraam.
* Females and males singing and dancing on stage is haraam.
* To eat rainbow chickens is haraam.
* Males and females competing against each other is making a mockery of Islaam.
* To support and promote Salafi views on air is haraam.
* To support and promote Shia views on air is haraam.
* To support and promote Bidaat on air is haraam.
* To support and promote the views of Kafirs, Murtaads and zindiqs is haraam.
* To support and promote views which are contrary to Islaam is haraam.
It is the responsibility of the Ulema e Rabbani Haqqaani to highlight the Haqq and expose the Baatil or await the wrath of Allaah.”
EVERYTHING CONNECTED WITH THE DEVIL’S SOUK IS HARAAM. ATTENDING IS HARAAM. PARTICIPATING IN THE SOUK OF THE DEVIL IN ANY WAY WHATEVER IS HARAAM.
20 Safar 1435 – 24 December 2013
|< Prev||Next >|