BEGUILING THE UMMAH WITH HIS TREACHERY
Adept with his tongue in the art of treachery and deception, Tariq Jameel had succeeded to con even Mufti Zarwali of Madrasah Ahsanul Uloom in Katachi. On 27 February 2012, after Tariq Jameel had delivered a speech at the Madrasah, Mufti Zarwali Sahib had only praises for him. However, later when the truth of Tariq Jameel’ deception dawned on the venerable Mufi Sahib, he criticized this dangerous character in unmistaken terms.
A Brother, informs us of the following comments of Mufti Zarwali regarding the danger posed by Tariq Jameel:
EXCERPTS OF MUFTI ZARWALI’S
(1) “When a man like Tariq Jameel is getting photographed regularly on the occasion of Hajj, he appears with the ever-smiling, ever-blooming Indian actor, Shahid Afridi. His pictures have adorned the internet. Anyway, the person you named is not reliable. He is committing mistakes on different occasions. Secondly, wrong is wrong, whether Tariq Jameel commits it or someone else. A mistake is not forgiven for anybody. An individual may be wrong while the Shariah is unalterable.>Date:2 November 2012.Time:50:30 - 51:21 minutes
(2) Haji Abdul Wahhab is a tablighee man. Let him first control Tariq Jameel who is presenting a new Islam. It is not enough that he is not allowing him to speak at the Ijtema. Tariq Jameel’s speech and his bayans are filled with poison. What are the Aqaaid and views he is spreading now? Bhai Abdul Wahhab should first act to remove this fistula (a kind of an ulcer) from tableegh. And may Allah free the society from the attacks being carried out by our people on Aqaaid and A’maal.>Date:5 July 2013.Time:59:19 - 59:52 minutes
(3) Is this incident correct that an old woman used to throw dirt on Rasoolullah.When she stopped throwing dirt, he visited her, then she became a Muslim? If this incident is correct,narrate again. No, I don’t know the incident.about which Tariq Jameel is talking such rubbish. He is engaged in it nowadays. I don’t know from where he narrates that Rasoolullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) went to his mother’s grave and sat like this and cried like this. All these are baseless and silly views. These are neither in Ahadith nor in authentic books.He narrates from nonsense.>Date:12 July 2013.Time:53:36 - 54:18 minutes
(4) Some people think that Qitaal is not needed in present age. Since the purpose of Qitaal is raising the Word of Allah it is achieved through Da’wah and Tableegh. Simply follow tableeghi people. I didn’t believe that anyone would speak like this. A few days ago I listened to a speech of Tariq Jameel. It saddened me considerably. He has studied in madrasah. He is an alim, yet he is prepared for such lying. He was saying the same thing that Qitaal causes murder, mischief, and Tableegh is good, etc. This is an inappropriate view.Tableegh has its own need, and Qitaal has its own need. This is as if someone says one should offer Salaat and not fast or says just offer Nafls abundantly, don’t go for Hajj. May Allah give him hidayah. Muhammad Ahmad Bahawalpuri used to say these things. The Ulama-e-Deen were very angry with him. Now he also started these things under his training. Very clearly it seems these people will even call Badr, Uhud, Khandaq, after few years, that, Ma’adhallah,Astaghfirullah, these were errors. A’oodhubillahi minash Shaitaanir rajeem. Anyways, I regret very much that besides others, now I have to start refutong even our people. I’m very sad about it but I don’t practise mudahanat (flattery). When I hear his wrong views, I refute him. He said in the same speech that the greatest alim of the universe after the Ambiyaa is Hadrat Ali (radhiyallahu anhu).This is pure Rifdh, pure Shiahism, nothing else. Such a sentence will not be found in the whole world.>Date:30 August 2013.Time:48:33 - 50:18 minutes
(5) Badr and Khandaq cannot become proof for Qitaal for nowadays. Our example is not found even in Seeratun Nabi rather our example is of Bani Israil .Fir’aun slaughtered children in front of a great Nabi like Musa,, but he (Nabi Musaa) did not resport to Qitaal. Are these views correct according to Shariah? Such views are dangerous. Nowadays Tariq Jameel expresses such views.These are very inappropriate views. I’m afraid of his Imaan being stripped.>Date:20 December 2013.Time:52:58 - 53:28 minutes
(6) Tariq Jameel has said that one doesn’t become kaafir by declaring Sahabah kaafir. Is this correct? The views of Tariq Jameel are baseless and regrettable.>Date:28 February 2014.Time:59:03 - 59:13 minutes.” (End of Mufto Zarwali’s comments)
BEWARE OF THE DECEPTION AND BAATIL WHICH TARIQ JAMEEL PROPAGATES. IT IS NOT PERMISSIBLE TO LISTEN TO HIS TALKS.
13 Sha’baan 1435 - 12 June 2014
|< Prev||Next >|