THE HARAAM SO-CALLED "ISLAMIC" SCHOOLS – SCHOOLS OF ZINA
Of the many letters we receive on this topic, we reproduce here one such letter from a Concerned Brother:
"In today's 'Islamic' schools in South Africa, many aspects of deen are neglected or totally ignored. This is public knowledge. Although many people have made e forts to safeguard deeni issues at these schools, very little progress has been made over the past 20 years or so. It is my understanding that the model of 'Islamic Schools' is one that is built on compromise with the deen. Women interact unnecessarily with ghair mahram men,
students joke with teachers of opposite gender, boys & girls find ways to communicate even if the classrooms are totally separate etc. This was going to happen sooner or later and it is currently happening on a large scale.
My questions are
1. Should Muslims continue supporting these schools in the hope that they will improve?
2. Is it recommended that a person takes up employment at such a school?
3. Should Muslim boys be sent to a normal (non muslim) school in the day
and maktab/ madrasah in the afternoon or should they be sent to Muslim schools?" (End of letter)
We have recently published an article highlighting the evils of these so-called 'islamic' schools. In our article we had reproduced a letter of a concerned student who is disgusted with the zina at the school. See attachment. The answers to your queries are as follows:
(1) It is haraam to support these haraam schools. Far from improving, these evil schools are incrementally degenerating into flagrant zina, fisq, fujoor and even kufr.
(2) It is not permissible to take up employment at these haraam schools. The Qur'aan Majeed forbids aiding and abetting sin and transgression.
(3) Muslim children should neither attend these so-called 'islamic' schools nor non-Muslim schools. Home schooling should be arranged. Innumerable people, Muslims and concerned non-Muslims, have resorted to home-schooling.
With the blessings and active connivance of the ulama, the morals of entire new generations of Muslims have been ruined and their Imaan severely tarnished. It was with the blessing of the ulama that these haraam schools came into existence thereby displacing the 14 century sacred Maktab system. The 'ulama', that is, the ulama-e-soo', are responsible for digging up the foundations of Islam in this country. The worst damage to the Deen has been and is being perpetrated by the ulama of the dunya – the slaves of maal and jah.
They have made the Qur'aan –Allah's Kalaam – subservient to kufr education. The Qur'aan Majeed is treated like a secular text book practically and intellectually. About these ulama who have subjected the Qur'aan to sacrilege and discardence, the Qur'aan Majeed stating Rasulullah's lament on the Day of Qiyaamah, says:
"O my Rabb? Verily these my people have made the Qur'aan an object of rebuff." (Al-Furqaan, Aayat 30)
(An object to kick around like a ball).
18 Zil Hajj 1435 – 13 October 2014
|< Prev||Next >|