THE FITNAH OF THE TIMES
Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Mas'ood (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated the following Hadith:
"What will be your condition when Fitnah enshrouds you? The old will become decrepit because of it (the Fitnah), and the young will become obese (spiritually and morally corrupt). People will regard Fitnah to be the Sunnah. If something of the Fitnah is abandoned, they will say: 'The Sunnah has been omitted.' "
The people asked: When will that occur? He said: 'When your Ulama have disappeared (that is underground - in the graves); when your qaaris will become abundant and your Fuqaha will be scant; your rulers will be numerous and your trustworthy ones will be few; when the world will be pursued with deeds (which are divinely designed) for the Aakhirah, and when Knowledge of the Deen will be pursued for objectives other than the Deen."
We are witnessing in our age the materialization with precision of this prediction of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam).
* Sincere and pious elders are shocked into indisposition by the rapid transformation of the community from the state of comparative virtue to the current state of vice and immorality which have become the norms of life for the modernized Muslims of today.
* The young members of the community have become zindeeqs (zindeeq is a kaafir). Every stupid, plastic university academic believes that he is a greater 'mujtahid' than Imaam Abu Hanifah (rahmatullah alayh) and Hadhrat Umar (radhiyallahu anhu). Every jaahil youth who lacks the basic knowledge of Istinja and Salaat drunkenly believes that he has adequate expertise to interpret the Qur'aan and Sunnah in a way which negates the Math-habs of the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah. They have become obese with their kufr.
* Fitnah is nowadays construed to be the Sunnah. Thus we find, all institutions of the true Sunnah being displaced for worldly motives. The Ulama who propagate against Bid'ah are accused of preventing people from Thikr. Those who strive to revive the murdered Sunnah practices of Nabi-e-Kareem (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) are reviled.
* The world today is bereft of Ulama-e-Haqq. All the true Ulama – the Akaabireen who held aloft the Deen have disappeared underground into Barzakh. Today there remains only the scum who is projected as 'scholars', 'sheikhs' and 'molvies' – the conglomerate of villains masquerading as 'ulama'. About this stercoracious scum, Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "The Salihoon (Pious Ones) are departing (incrementally) one after the other, until there will remain only scum, like the scum of dates and wheat. Allah cares not for them."
* Qur'aan reciters (qaaris) – insincere, fussaaq – selling the Qur'aan for a miserable price. These beardless fussaaq mercenaries recite for money and riya. While they recite the Qur'aan, there is not a vestige of the spirit of the Qur'aan on them.
* As for Fuqaha, the world is denuded of them. Myriads of molvies and sheikhs are churned out annually from the innumerable Deeni institutions, but there are no Fuqaha in view. Only mercenaries and corrupt personnel are the effects of this mass production. All of these mercenary 'scholars' are engaging in the destruction of Islam.
* Rulers of oppression who are thugs, debauchers, immoral and corrupt have multiplied by the million. Whereas in former ages, the Islamic Empire was ruled by a small elite group of Allah-Fearing Fuqaha and Auliya – today the Muslim world is in the grips of millions of kuffaar rulers occupying the various departments of government. All of them bear Muslim names whilst they are all kaafir, faasiq and munaafiq.
* In all departments of governance, whether in the government or in private organizations of Amaanat, crooks and robbers are at the helm. Public funds and property are squandered and misappropriated for personal gain.
* Piety is being feigned to gain wealth. Men dressed in Islamic garb and with Islamic appearances, are scoundrels with the hearts of wolves. Fraud, stolen goods, riba, halaalizing carrion in the name of the Deen for the sake of money, operating zina radio stations and haraam capitalist banks, all in the name of Islam. They brutally deceive the ignorant and the unwary masses with haraam projects and programmes camouflaged with Deeni hues.
* The Knowledge of the Deen is pursued for worldly and nafsaani objectives. This is the state of the Darul Ulooms and even the khaanqahs of this era.
When this is the state of the Ummah as predicted by Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam), how is it ever possible for Muslims to free themselves from the grinding boots of their kuffaar masters whom they ape and idolize?
1 Rajab 1436 (21 April 2015)
|< Prev||Next >|