BEWARE OF PHYSICAL CARRION AND SPIRITUAL CARRION
RASULULLAH (SALLALLAHU ALAYHI WASALLAM) SAID:
“MANY ARE THE FASTING PERSONS FOR WHOM THERE IS NOTHING IN THEIR FASTING BUT HUNGER.”
The month of Ramadhaan is a Month of Abstinence (Zuhd). It is not a month of worldly and nafsaani indulgence. This Month of Abstinence demands a reduction in even perfect permissibility’s – things which are perfectly halaal. Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:
“The Mu’min will not attain the rank of the Muttaqeen as long as he does not abstain from the permissible things for the fear of indulging in the impermissible things.”
It should be noted that the order is not total abandonment of permissive things. The instruction is to reduce indulgence and to exercise control on the inordinate desires and demands of the carnal nafs. Granting the nafs unrestrained fulfilment of desires weakens the roohaani stamina and gives impetus to the rebellious perpetrations of the satanic nafs.
The very first imperative need, especially in this Month of Fasting, is to be exceptionally careful regarding the food we ingest. Haraam and Mushtabah food utterly destroys the spiritual benefits and the reward of the Fasting. We are inhabiting an era in which Muslims show scant concern for what they eat. This disregard for consuming what is strictly halaal and tayyib has been propagated and ingrained in Muslims primarily by the hideous carrion halaalizing cabals such as SANHA, MJC and NIHT. There are similar carrion halaalizing corporations existing in other countries as well. They all are birds of a feather. There is no exception.
These carrion outfits have totally eliminated whatever inhibition Muslims had for consuming haraam. As a direct consequence of addicting Muslims to the haraam meat and chicken products of kuffaar enterprises, the appalling stench of haraam meat and its horrible taste have become appealing for them. SANHA says that chickens (i.e. these haraam, diseased maitah chickens) are the ‘mainstay’ of Muslim diet in this time. Undoubtedly, carrion has become the ‘mainstay’ of Muslim haraam food consumption, hence the community is stricken with cancer, diabetes and a host of other diseases which stem from devouring the haraam halaalized carrion.
Muslims should do themselves a favour by abstaining from the carrion chickens and meat products of kuffaar, at least during this month of Abstinence. Ramadhaan is a Month of spiritual and moral training. The ingestion of the carrion chickens utterly destroys whatever moral and spiritual fibre the Muslim has by virtue of Imaan. In fact, having made carrion the ‘mainstay’ of food, Muslims have destroyed the spiritual base of their Imaan. Now they are Muslims only in the mind with all their Imaani faculties deadened by the deluge of carrion they consume.
While this Auspicious Month of Mercy and Abstinence demands that all the carrion chicken products stored in freezers be dumped, and the body be rejuvenated with zuhd and consuming what is only halaal and tayyib, SANHA the chief Carrion Purveyor for sustaining its haraam boodle income calls on Muslims to increase their indulgence in the filth of carrion chickens and kuffaar meat products.
This Ramadhaan resolve to have mercy on your body and soul, and to please Allah Ta’ala to the best of your ability by:
- Abstaining from all commercial chicken and meat products – the carrion products of kuffaar companies halaalized by the Carrion hawkers.
- Make Iftaar with a couple of dates and water, not with samoosaas, pies, haleem and the like. Abide by the Sunnah of dates and water, and thereafter immediately begin the Maghrib Salaat. Iftaar is not a time for feasting.
- Don’t over-indulge in even halaal tayyib food.
- Abstain totally from gheebat, lies and futile talk,
- Endeavour to reduce mingling with people. Adopt more solitude.
- Guard your eyes and tongue to a greater extent during this month. Remember that the evil glances of the eyes and the crimes of the tongue utterly destroy the benefits of the Fasting.
- Control anger and ward off the excesses of others with silence. When someone insults or abuses you, maintain silence and do not despoil your fast by degenerating to his level of ignorance.
- Those who have televisions, resolve to get rid of this tool of shaitaan. At least during Ramadhaan, seal it or remove it from the home to enable the Malaaikah of Rahmat to freely enter your home.
- Of great importance is it to guard the holy time of the wonderful nights of Ramadhaan. Each Night equates to almost Lailatul Qadr. Increase ibaadat, especially Tilaawat of the Qur’aan during this Month.
- Do not wile away the holy moments of these auspicious night by indulging in idle and worldly conversation after Taraaweeh.
- Do not destroy your Rooh by listening to the evil radio stations which are wrongly dubbed ‘Islamic’ radios. It is indeed a crime of gigantic proportions to waste the Nights of Ramadhaan listening to the satanism of the shaitaani radio stations – satanism which they market in deeni guise. It is haraam to listen to even qiraa’t of these satanic radios. Take the Qur’aan Majeed and recite to gain Allah’s Pleasure and to build up your capital in the Aakhirat. The prizes doled out by Radio Shaitaan are haraam. The auspicious moments of the Nights of Ramadhaan when Allah Ta’ala descends nightly to the First Heaven are squandered in moral filth listening to Radio Shaitaan.
- On these sacred Nights, according to Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam), Allah Ta’ala Himself calls on to His servants. He calls on you to supplicate to Him, to praise Him, to seek forgiveness from Him and to seek His favours. What a travesty – what a shame and disgrace when Allah Ta’ala calls you, you are listening to the haraam shaitaani radio stations, ignoring the Call of your Rabb!!!
- Remember that perhaps you will not be here next Ramadhaan. The Qabr according to the Hadith, calls every person five times a days, saying that it is an abode of darkness, an abode of worms and an abode of torment. Therefore prepare yourself for the final journey out of this world to take up your residence in the Qabr.
- Keep your tongue fresh with Allah’s Thikr throughout the day whilst walking, sitting, working and at all times.
- Strengthen your bond with Allah Ta’ala by obedience and adoption of the Sunnah of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) in every aspect of your life. Remember that the Maqsood (Objective/Goal) of worldly life is not the cultivation and establishment of the dunya. It is the cultivation of your land in Jannat. Soon will the call to leave this dunya be sounded. It will be a time too late for regret.
Allah Ta’ala repeatedly reminds us in the Qur’aan Majeed:
“The life of this world is but play and amusement while the abode of the Aakhirah is best for those who have Taqwa. What, have you no intelligence (to understand this simple fact)?”
21 Sha’baan 1436 - 9 June 2015
|< Prev||Next >|