SATANISM IN THE GARB OF ‘I’TIKAAF’
MOCKERY AND PILLAGE OF IBAADAT THE FARCE IN ZAMBIA
A concerned Brother from the U.S.A. writes:
“Recently one brother returned from I'tikaaf from Zambia . The set up was 650 men and several women (wives of the mureeds). Only 200 could fit in the masjid and the remaining 450 were in a tent. The women were doing nafl I’tikaaf in a hall. The Shaikh Zulfiqar Naqshbandi from Pakistan had mureeds from all over the world including ulema from Deoband.
What was disturbing was the affluent brother who sponsored the event runs a soda company. It costs about two thousand dollars for the plane ticket alone. The meal sequence was biryani every day and then at night ice cream, falooda, and other sweets. They had a 'khidmaat jamaat who would roll out the dastkhaans and futons for all the guests. The food was so much and so delicious according to the brother he suffered from diarrhea while he was there.
He was also telling me how the soda was delicious. The brother who runs the soda factory is planning to expand the masjid to accommodate 1000 people next year. There were some other strange and weird things. In order to see the shaikh one had to pass through at least ten persons. He mentioned something very queer. I want clarification on it.
1. He said the shaikh would cast his gaze on a person and he would be inclined to zikr. One Maulana in the past told me that even non-Muslims could do such things. It is not something to be impressed with. Please advise.
2. He talk about the noorani faces of the people serving the people. Is it possible to have a noorani face with so much food and extravagance that the brother gets diarrhoea. How can a face glitter with noor when so much doubtful and perhaps haraam food and sodas were consumed? Is there some kind of deception in this show?
3. Does the Shariah allow women to undertake journeys from other countries to sit in I’tikaaf in tents at a venue overflowing with a crowd of men and women? We all know that it is not permissible for women to attend even the Musjid for Salaat, even if stringent conditions are in place. So how is it permissible for them to travel from one country to another with strange men all along the journey to participate in a function which has no substantiation in the Sunnah?
4. The brother got khilifaat also, but in the past 25 years that he has been bayt, the shaikh barely spoke and/hardly corresponded with him. His shaikh barely knows anything about him. He sat with him for 5 minutes. Is it proper to give khilafaat like this.
5. Should i say anything to the brother.” (End of letter)
Did you read our booklet, Mass I’tikaaf ? The show, waste, extravagance and haraam acts organized by this miscreant ‘shaikh’ who lacks understanding in Tasawwuf – who does not know even the essential rudiments of Tasawwuf – are the elements of satanism passed off as ‘ibaadat’ in the garb and name of I’tikaaf. He and all the participants were lost in shaitaaniyat which they advertise as ‘sufi’ism’ or ‘tasawwuf’’.
A Muslim whose with unbefuddled brains confronted by the falsehood being passed off as ibaadat in the garb of I’tikaaf, will not fail to discern and understand the evil of the bid’ah and haraam ‘urs’ festival which this cult-leader has organized in Zambia. The Qur’aan and Sunnah urge Muslims to utilize their Aql (the Bounty of Intelligence) to understand and distinguish between right and wrong – vice and virtue.
Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: “Sin is that which agitates the conscience” For the Muslim whose intelligence has not been corroded with evil, there is no difficulty in understanding what is halaal and what is haraam. Hence, Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) ordered us: “Seek a fatwa from your heart.” The pure heart of the Mu’min will not fail in providing the correct fatwa and guiding one to the Haq. The genuine noor of the heart is not the deceptive satanic ‘noor’ on the faces of those who devour mushtabah food so gluttonously as to suffer from the disease of continuous excreting.
Who in Islam had originated these circus performances grotesquely dubbed ‘I’tikaaf’? What resemblance does the miscreant’s pantomime show have with the I’tikaaf observed and taught by Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)? The detailed explanation of the external form and of the soul of I’tikaaf are not unknown entities. The kutub of the Shariah explain the method of I’tikaaf. The essential ingredients of the circus shows of the miscreant deviated false ‘sufis’ of this age are eating, excreting, extravagance, show, pride, and other evils stemming in the wake of the aggravating presence of women.
The fraudulent ‘shariah’ of the impostor ‘sufis’ of this age encourages their en- trapped and deceived mureeds to undertake inter-continental journeys, squandering thousands of dollars to attend the mock ‘I’tikaaf’. Our Shariah – the Shariah of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) – does not permit such satanism. The ‘shaikh’ should hang his heads in shame if he has any vestige of Imaani haya and ghairat for inviting womenfolk to undertake journeys to attend his satanic demonstration in the name of ‘I’tikaaf’. From the moment they leave home until the moment they return home, they are in the process of sinning. They are perpetually under divine curse whilst they are out of their homes. From home back to their home they indulge in sin and transgression, and the imposter ‘shaikh’ will have to bear the load of all this villainy and immorality which he is organizing for nafsaani gratification.
The Rooh and Maqsood of I’tikaaf have been explained in our earlier booklet, MASS I’TIKAAF……… The book is available on request. Read it and understand the meaning of I’tikaaf. Do not fall in the trap of these miserable deceits posing as shaikhs of Tasawwuf. They rob you of your Akhlaaq and even Imaan. May Allah Ta’ala save the ignorant mass from the clutches of these wolves in sheep’s skin.
During the Ramadhaan I’tikaaf, Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) was transformed into a different person. He cut all ties with the Sahaabah. He terminated all Tabligh and Ta’leem activities, and became engrossed in silent Thikr and Muraaqabah sitting in solitude. There was no gathering, no feasting and no fanfare.
The answers to your queries are in brief, as follows:
(1) Kuffaar, magicians, fussaaq and fujjaar are also capable of administering ‘tawajjuh’. Christian faith-healers are well known for this. Hindu sadhus and yogis excel in tawajjuh (casting gazes to bring about temporary effects on the minds of the victims.) Never be misled and duped by such stunts. The criterion of Haqq is only the Shariah, nothing else.
(2) Shaitaan also has ‘noor’ – a dales and deceptive noor. He is able to present such ‘noor’ with by means of which he indices in the observer the understanding that it is the noor of Jibreel or the Noor of Allah Ta’ala. Such satanic stunts are practised by frauds masquerading as Sufis and Walis. The ‘noor’ which they are speaking of is in reality zulmat (spiritual darkness). There is no genuine noor on the faces of people whose occupation in Ramadhaan is to gluttonously eat and excrete. They have no other job.
(3) The worse villainy perpetrated by the ‘shaikh’ is opening the doors of zina by inviting women to participate in his mock ‘i’tilkaaf’ circus. Only a person devoid of Imaani ghairat indulges in such shaitaaniyat. On the very first occasion when Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) had sat in I’tikaaf, his wife Hadhrat Zainab (radhiyallahu anha) arranged for her tent to be set up near to Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam). She had also intended to sit in I’tikaaf. When Nabi-e-Kareem (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) saw the tent, he ordered it to be taken down. So annoyed was he that he himself abandoned the I’tikaaf and made qadha of it in Shawwaal. There was no crowd of Sahaabah in I’tikaaf. The presence of just one lady – his own Holy Wife – disturbed him so much that he abandoned the I’ikaaf. What would Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) say and do if he had to be present to witness the circus with its satanism polluting the Musjid and ruining the morality of hundreds of Muslim during the auspicious month of Ramadhaan in the name of I’tikaaf? These fake ‘sufis’ must drown themselves in shame. Their conduct is absolutely disgusting.
(4) Khilaafat nowadays is an extremely cheap commodity. Khalifas are available for one cent each. The fake shaikh only needs to be buttered and oiled up a bit for acquiring ‘khilaafat’. It is a massive fraud perpetrated in the name of the Deen, These fake 'shaikhs’ and paper ‘khalifas' are morons bereft of even a little fear for Allah Ta’ala, hence all these shenanigans in the name of the Deen.
(5) You may give this letter to the brother who was entrapped in the pantomime of shaitaan.
We are living in an era in close proximity to Qiyaamah. What we are observing are signs of Qiyaamah predicted by Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam). The Deen is being grossly abused and manipulated for worldly objectives.
The emphasis which these bogus ‘sufis’ accord to their brand of mock ‘I’tikaaf’ has absolutely no relationship with the Hukm of observing the Masnoon I’tikaaf in Ramadhaan. Imaam Maalik (rahmatullah alayh) said: “I wondered about I’tikaaf and the abstention of the Sahaabah from its observance despite the intensity of their concern and obedience to the Sunnah.”
In the section, Saunul Musjid (Protecting the Musjjid), Shaikh Jamaaluddin Al-Malati Al-Hanafi states in his Kitaab, Al-Mu’tasar minal Mukhtasar min Mushikilil Aathaar:
“What used to be done (i.e. in the Musjid for I’tikaaf) would not prevent the people from Salaat in the remaining section of the Musjid.” Now just imagine the chaos in the Musjid jammed to capacity with hundreds of pretenders, with the aggravation of the huge tent to accommodate another 400 men including some women in the name of ‘nafl I’tikaaf’. This ‘shaikh’ has hoodwinked the hundreds of juhala to believe that Nafl I’tikaaf is valid in the tent. They wasted thousands or tens of thousands of dollars in haraam air-fares to participate in the merrymaking mock ‘I’tikaaf’ circus, hence their brains had to be soothed with the fabrication of ‘nafl I’tikaaf’ in the tent.
The usual musallis of the Musjid are impeded in their ibaadat. The scenario is ridiculously abnormal, grossly un-Islamic and totally in conflict with the Sunnah and in violation of the masaa-il and spirit of genuine Sunnah I’tikaaf. The haraam invasion of the Musjid by the campers is Islamically intolerable.
Why did Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) order that the I’tikaaf tents of his Wives (radhiyallahu anhunna) be pulled down, then in annoyance he, himself abandoned the I’tikaaf? When he saw that three tents had sprang up in the Musjid, he was disturbed, and with annoyance Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) exclaimed: “What is this? Do you intend goodness?” The situation was becoming abnormal and it would interfere with the Salaat of the musallis, hence, he terminated the I’tikaaf.
What is happening in these mass mock circus ‘I’tikaafs’ organized by fake ‘sufis’ who have not as yet set one foot in the Path of true Tasawwuf, is a shocking and a lamentable farce innovated in the name of the Deen.
In Umdatul Qaari, Allaamah Aini responding to Imaam Zuhri’s surprise at the abstention from I’tikaaf by the vast majority of people, he says:
“Our Ashaab (the Ahanaaf Fuqaha) said: ‘Verily, the majority of the Sahaabah did not observe I’tikaaf. Imaam Maalik said: ‘It did not reach me that Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthmaan Ibnul Musayyib nor anyone else from these Aimmah of the Salaf except Abu Bakr Bin Abdur Rahmaan had observed I’tikaaf.”
The Ummah has abandoned numerous acts of the Sunnah, yet these imposter ‘sufis’ do not encourage the revivetion of the Sunnah. Rather, they invent new bid’at with which they further ruin and destroy the Akhlaaq and moral fibre of the people.
The shaikh who organized the mass, mock i’’tikaaf does not appear to have the haziest idea of the objective of I’tikaaf. Allaamah Aini states in Umdatul Qaari: “When Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) saw them (his wives) by him (in I’tikaaf) in the Musjid, then it appeared as if he was in his home together with his wives, hence the Maqsood (objective) of I’tikaaf is defeated. And, it (the Maqsood) is seclusion from wives and (severance) from worldly relationships.”
Another probability for ordering the removal of the tents, according to Allaamah Aini, and also according to simple logic, is: “They (the Holy Wives) restricted the space of the Musjid with their tents.” And this posed a great inconvenience to the
Musallis. In these circus ‘itikaafs’ such as the show in Zambia and even here in South Africa, the entire Musjid is hijacked and polluted.
Morons cite the erroneous practices of seniors as daleel for bid’ah. The Sunnah of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) cannot be neutralized with the a’maal of the Buzrugs. Their deeds do not constitute the Shariah. It is haraam to worship the buzrug. Reprimanding this ‘hadhrat’ attitude and stupid blind following of the bid’ah introduced by some hadhrats, especially quack hadhrats of our age, the Qur’aan Majeed states about Bani Isaaeel: “They took their ahbaar (ulama) and ruhmaan (saints – hadhrats) as gods besides Allah……..”
11 Shawwaal 1436 – 28 July 2015
|< Prev||Next >|