THE EVILS OF THE SO-CALLED ‘DEOBANDI’ HIRELING ‘IMAAMS’
A Brother from England lamenting about the putrid moral states of the Imaams in the Musaajid, writes:
What is it that is wrong with today's Deobandi Imams? Why is it that a layman can see their blunders, but the Imams can't?
1. Are the Imams not able to see that loud Du'a on the microphone after Salah disturbs the masbooq? What is their justification for doing so?
2. Why is it that despite, no doubt knowing of the strong proofs against loud congregational Dhikr Majlis in the Masjid, they persist in holding such Majalis?
3. Why is their gunna and ikhfa in Salah longer than one alif? Are they trying to impress the women listening at home on the receiver?
4. What is the purpose of women being made to listen on the receiver to young Imams performing Fardh Salah?
5. If women are not encouraged to attend Fardh Salah in the Masjid, on what basis are they attending bayanaat in hours of darkness, in many cases without their mahram?
6. Why does the Imam need a microphone for Fajr Salah when there is only one saff?
7. Can they not see that the microphone crackling and the Imam's coughing in to the microphone is causing karahat?
8. Why do so many Imams walk in from the back when Salah is about to start? Do they want to be seen as the main man?
9. Do they not understand the importance of waiting for Salah and engaging in the remembrance of Allah prior to Fardh Salah?
10. Why don't they have the spine to address difficult Masail like the wearing of trousers below the ankles and sitting in chairs for Salah when there is no need to? Surely it's far worse to have trousers below the ankles than to accidentally leave the phone on in Salah?
11. Why is it that they think Imamat only entails leading the Fardh Salah? Why do they not think it important to be available occasionally after Salah to answer the questions of the people and to address their needs?
12. Nowadays they selfishly interrupt the private ibadat of others by having congregational Du'a before Iftaar on the microphone or Dhikr Majlis. Why?
13. Why is it they become red with fury when a layman attempts to correct their error?
14. How is it that young ulama with black beards are unofficially acquiring mureeds?
15. How is it that their Sunnah Salah is considerably shorter than their Fardh Salah? Is this not evidence of them showing off in Fardh Salah trying to impress others with their Qir'at?
16. Many wear Saudi style jubbas below their ankles. The layman can see this error, but they can't. Why?
17. Many have started wearing the black Saudi style cloak. I do not know if this is correct or not, but what I do know is that these Imams continuously adjust the cloak during Salah. This demonstrates their lack of kushoo and kudhoo in Salah. On what basis are such Imams being foisted upon us?
18. For years a layman does Adhan in a Masjid. His pronunciation is so poor that in fact it amounts to s mockery of the Adhan, yet it seems the Imam is not man enough to humbly address the issue and spend time with the Mu'addhin to correct his Adhaan. Why?
19. They proudly strut in and out of the Masjid making it obvious that they have arrived and that they are leaving. The stench of pride is obvious to the layman, but not them. Why?
20. They promote their Hadhrat's sayings more than the sayings of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam. By any logic, this doesn't make any sense, yet they don't realise it. Why?
21. Nowadays they have started wearing designer Jubbas. They have buttons in funny places, funky designs and they don't even realise that they are mocking the Sunnah. Why?
22. Many wear their topi with their front hair showing. Is this not imitating the Jews?
23. Many display aloofness coupled with a stern stare and an angry demeanour in an attempt to divert us jahils from approaching them. They deem this to be piety but the public regard them as fools, yet they know it not. Why?
24. Many of them are idly chatting away just minutes before Fardh Salah or looking at their phone without any realisation that they are about to present themselves in front of their Rabb. Why?
(End of letter)
Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) had made many predictions for the future. One of his predictions pertain to the ascendency of the vile ulama – the ulama-e-soo’. Materialization of a Nabi’s predictions is also a stamp of his authenticity. The evils of the Imaams which the Brother has enumerated confirm that these molvis come within the purview of the following Hadith, in which Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said|:
There will dawn an age when nothing will remain of Islam but its name. Nothing will remain of the Qur’aan, but its text. The Musaajid will be beautifully adorned structures, but bereft of guidance. The worst of the people under the canopy of the sky will be their Ulama. From them (these vile molvis) will emanate fitnah, and the fitnah will rebound on them.”
The ‘imaams’ depicted in the Brother’s letter are the worst scum of the Ummah. May Allah Ta’ala save the masses from the Imaani danger which these deviates pose.
25 Shawwaal 1436 - 11 August 2015
|< Prev||Next >|