THE NNB JAMIAT’S MISLEADING STATEMENT
A statement issued by the NNB Jamiat (NO NAME BRAND JAMIAT) of Fordsburg during Shawwaal has been brought to our notice. The statement pertains to the sighting of the moon for Eid. The objectionable portion of the statement reads:
“The Jamiatul Ulama South Africa has a Central Hilaal Committee that coordinates the observation of the new crescents for the determination of the start of Islamic months. This committee operating from our head offices in Fordsburg, works in liaison with other similar committees, for monthly sightings, under the auspices of the United Ulama Council of South Africa (UUCSA).”
This statement is highly misleading and deceptive. Please note the following facts:
(1) The Jamiat of Fordsburg is NOT ‘Jamiatul Ulama South Africa’. The Jamiatul Ulama of South Africa is another organization which was formed decades before the Fordsburg jamiat stole and appropriated this name. In having appropriated in a haraam manner the name of another long-existing organization, the Fordsburg jamiat is guilty of fraud.
(2) The Fordsburg Jamiat (NNB Jamiat) is not a member of genuine UUCSA – the registered UUCSA. It does not work in liaison with UUCSA. The ‘uucsa’ with which the NNB Jamiat is aligned is another bogus body consisting of a conglomerate of baatil entities – modernists, bid’atis, liberals and grave-worshippers.
(4) The moon committee of the NNB Jamiat does not adhere strictly to the Shariah requisites for the determination of the Islamic months. They are governed more by nafaasni expediency than the Shariah. Instead of co-operating with the Haqq, they have aligned themselves as opponents of the Haqq. They are at home with their bedfellows of baatil. That is the actual reason why they are unable to expeditiously inform the community of even a confirmed moon-sighting – confirmed by themselves. They are fettered to nafsaani policies rather than to the Shariah. For example, even if the hilaal is confirmed by themselves, they are unable to notify the Muslim community thereof until such time they acquire authorization from Cape Town with whose sheikhs they have an embrace for the achievement of so-called unity, be it at the expense of sacrificing or compromising the Shariah.
Thus, if the Cape Town Maan-Kykers or the sheikhs over there reject the Johannesburg or Durban confirmed sighting, the NNB Jamiat feels obliged to toe the line and conceal the Truth of the new month from the community.
(5) The Mujlisul Ulama of S.A. has established its own national Hilaal Committee which operates fully in accord with the Shariah. False unity is not the criterion of the National Hilaal Committee of the Mujlisul Ulama. The criterion is the Shariah. Regardless of who accepts and who rejects, the Haqq of Allah’s Shariah will be proclaimed. If tomorrow is not Ramadhaan/Eid, this shall be announced by the National Hilaal Committee even if the entire community opts to follow the baatil proclamation of those who are not fully welded to the Shariah.
If tomorrow is Ramadhaan/Eid, and if the NNB Jamiat with its bogus uucsa rejects the Shariah’s stance, the Haqq will be announced and Ramadhaan/Eid shall commence even if the vast majority of the community opts otherwise. The Shariah’s directives are not reliant on majority and expediencies.
(6) The particulars of the National Hilaal Committee of S.A. are:
SMS 1: 0744 923 069
SMS 2: 060 946 9754
SMS: JOIN 1401 to 32013
Please provide your cell phone number for sms update. You will be immediately informed of the commencement of each Islamic month, Insha-Allah.
(7) The unnecessary rigmarole explained in the NNB Jamiat’s statement is not a methodology adhered to by the National Hilaal Committee of S.A. This Committee follows the simple Sunnah explained by Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam). The Shariah operates independently and is not to be subjected to nafsaani or political expediency.
1 Zil Qa’dh 1436 (17 August 2015)
|< Prev||Next >|