HAAJI NAKHOODA’S ADVICE
For the situation prevailing in South Africa, Haaji Nakhooda Sahib sends the following advice:
Assalaamu'alaykum Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh
Haji Ahmad Nakhuda Saheb of Madeenah Munawwarah has requested that the following message be sent to our South African brothers an sisters, where droughts and hailstorms, etc are being experienced.
He dictated his message as follows:
"O Muslims of South Africa, Wake Up Before it is too Late
The present conditions in South Africa are due to the prevalence of the following sins in our community:
1. Watching films, etc
2. Listening to Music
3. Attending and hosting mixed gatherings
4. Cutting off from relatives
6. Carrying around tales of fellow Muslims
7. Not giving Zakaat happily
8. Dishonesty concerning people's wealth, etc
9. Hating fellow Muslims
10. Magic (sihr, Jadoo), which is disbelief (Kufr)
The results of the above sins appear in the form of droughts, theft and robbery, murders, bloodshed and earthquakes, etc.
An easy way to make changes and sincere towbah is by:
1. establishing daily Ta'leem and Zikr in every home, and
2. performance of Salaah with Jamaa'ah".
4 Safar 1437 (17 November 2015)
|< Prev||Next >|