8 Muharram 1438
10 October 2016
THE FACTS OF REALITY
THIS STATEMENT IS FROM GENUINE UUCSA (THE UNITED ULAMA COUNCIL OF SOUTH AFRICA). IT IS IN REBUTTAL OF A STUPID STATEMENT ISSUED BY THE BOGUS ‘uucsa’ OF THE NNB JAMIAT OF FORDSBURG UNDER REVEREND BHAM, KALB YUSUF PATEL OF MIDDLEBURG AND SOME MISCREANT SHEIKHS OF THE MJC CARRION HALAAIZER OF CAPE TOWN.
Kalb Yusuf Patel has issued a stupid vindictive statement in an abortive attempt to bolster the fraudulent appropriation of the ‘uucsa’ name which we concede is a designation which by this time stinks in the nostrils of every sane Muslim who has Islam at heart. Nevertheless, there is a need to present some little known facts of reality in view of the fact that the overwhelming majority of the Muslim community is completely unaware of the facts of the conflict between Genuine UUCSA and BOGUS uucsa. We shall therefore briefly outline some pertinent facts of reality from the inceptive stage of 1970.
(1) 1970, that is almost half a century ago, when the vast majority of the current members of all the Jamiats had either not yet appeared on the surface of the earth, or they were still wallowing in their baul wa baraaz in their napkins. It was a time when disposal napkins were not in vogue. This applies to the Reverend and the Kalb specifically. In short, the current bogus clique of BOGUS uucsa had absolutely no role in the affairs of the Muslim community of South Africa.
(2) In 1970, which was the very first year when the writer of this presentation arrived from Jalalabad after having completed his Deeni studies under the guidance and supervision of Hadhrat Maulana Masihullah (Rahmatullah alayh), he was thrown into the affairs of the Muslim community much against his will and inclination. Circumstances compelled his involvement and participation in the affairs of the Muslim community.
(3) The primary issue which had constrained this writer to become involved in the affairs of the Muslim community was the expropriation by the Port Elizabeth Municipality of the Pier Street Musjid. This was, to best of our knowledge, the oldest Musjid in Port Elizabeth. Its construction was funded by the last Khalifah of the Ottoman Empire.
The unscrupulous trustees of the Musjid had clandestinely agreed to sell the Musjid for R80,000 to the Municipality which was bent on demolishing the Musjid to make way for a freeway which was under construction at that time.
(4) The Municipality with the co-operation of the trustees, had absolutely refused to consider this writer’s objection to the expropriation. The decision was made to demolish the Musjid. It then dawned on this writer by the Fadhl of Allah Ta’ala, to muster the support of all the then Ulama bodies in order to take the protest to a national level.
(5) In 1970, the following Ulama organizations had existed:
(a) Jamiatul Ulama Transvaal. NOTE: The current NNB Jamiat of Fordsburg is NOT and was NOT the Jamiatul Ulama Transvaal. Its claims to have been the old Transvaal Jamiat are satanically inspired.
(b) Jamiatul Ulama Natal
(c) Jamiatul Ulama Eastern Cape
(d) Muslim Judicial Council Western Cape
(e) Muslim Judicial Council Eastern Cape (This organization no longer exists).
|< Prev||Next >|