A JAAHILIYYAH EXHIBITION
A concerned sister from Durban writes:
A presumptuous sentiment is rearing its arrogant veiled head when a group of niqaab clad mu'allimahs walked into al ansaar radio station to inform management that non- aalims must not quote Hadith. Astaghfirullah!
- The Majlis has always been opposed to the very concept under which these "mu'allimahs" were educated in the first place. They also emerge out of their institutes reeking of arrogance and displaying wanton aggression at every turn. They conduct themselves in stark contrast to Faatimah (Radhiyallahu anha) whose lofty standard of genuine Purdah and modesty should be the guide line for the females who portray themselves as paragons of virtue, and upholders of Hijaab. However, there is no humility in them, no sweetness at all, and their be all of the concept of Hijaab is the face-covering which they don as a licence for self-projection and shameless expression in the public domain. They lack in patience and get hysterical if others dont accept their flawed and even baseless verdicts.
- I want to know what has happened to the men of the deen, that they now have to put their women up to make issues. (The men are described in the Hadith as ‘Dayyooth’ (cuckolds). Their female subordinates with their oiled and greased legs simply slip out of their homes in defiance of their menfolk and in defiance of the Shariah to conduct themselves stupidly and arrogantly. The case mentioned by you is just one example of the immodesty and lack of Purdah of these jaahilahs. They are not aalimahs. They are JAAHILAHS. - The Majlis)
- These newly self-acclaimed custodians cannot be tamed or controlled by their husbands as they barge in with unbecoming arrogance and aggression to call the shots as if they are men, as if they are a new band of leadership. (They are under a new leadership. Their leader is Shaitaan. They are his subordinates, hence they dance at the sound and tune of his bugle. The worst aspect of their satanic ‘da-wah’ is their portrayal of it in the name of the Deen.—The Majlis) I appeal to the men of the ummah: Rein in your masculine wives and fetter your defeminised daughters before they do more harm to the role of women in islam . They have no right to curb people as they are attempting to. Rather curb their aggressive egos.
- Then there is a silly mu'allimah (a shaitaani, lewd jaahilah- The Majlis) on al ansaar radio stupidly flaunting her voice against the deen's conditions of modesty. (Such self-expression and projection of the female’s voice in the public domain are haraam and come within the purview of ‘zina’. Only a woman bereft of Imaani hayaa is capable of such lewd immodesty – The Majlis) She went for umrah recently. She wanted to report live from Makkah via Skype. When the sound engineer failed to make the technical connection the violent mu'allimah (jaahilah, shaitaanah, faasiqah, faajirah – The Majlis) had a temper tantrum. Astaghfirullah! Rather she should focus on her soul and ibaadah than her ego and to broadcast whilst on umrah. (Nowadays, tours and holidays of the nafs are termed ‘umrah’. These jaahils and jaahilahs do not have the haziest idea of the meaning of ibaadat – The Majlis)
- Please expose this nonsense and appeal to the ulema of Haqq to restrain this arrogant breed of Muslim women emerging into the public and making a disgraceful mockery of themselves under cover of the Deen and the cover of their niqaabs which they are clearly flaunting hypocritically to impress others with their imagined ‘piety’. Was salaam A Concerned Sister (End of the Sister’s letter)
WHAT IS PURDAH – WHAT IS HIJAAB?
Explaining the Islamic meaning of Purdah/Hijaab, Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:
“Women have no share in emerging (from their homes) except in cases of need". -(Tibrani)
Hadhrat Ali (R.A.) narrates that he was with Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) when he (Rasulullah – sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:
"What is best for woman!" Hadhrat Ali (R.A.) said:
“All the Sahaabah remained silent. When I returned to Faatimah (R.A.) I said to her: ‘What is best for woman?’ She replied:
‘They should not look at men nor should men look at them’.
I (says Hadhrat Ali R.A.) mentioned this to Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) who then exclaimed: ‘Faatimah is part of me'." – (Daaru Kutni)
The wasiyyat (last wish) of Hadhrat Faati'm'ah (R.A.) is most significant in demonstrating the Islamic emphasis on the concealment of women. When Hadhrat Faatimah (R.A.) was on her death-bed she made wasiyyat that her janaazah be totally enshrouded with a screening outer-covering so that nothing whatever of her body and even kafan be seen by men. Hadhrat Faatimah (R.A.) expressed this last wish despite the fact that:
(a) A dead body is not an object of sexual desire.
(b) The dead female body is wrapped so thoroughly in large sheets that it is impossible to discern any shape of the body. Nevertheless, this wasiyyat was the last wish of the Leader of Womankind in Jannat, and to this day the Ummah is adhering to this Sunnah which will endure until the Day of Qiyaamah. This Sunnah of Faatimah (R.A.) is a wonderful tafseer and insight into the Islamic meaning of Hijaab. After all, Faatimah, in the words of Nabi-e-Kareem (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) “is part of me".
The Deen thus demands Hijaab for even the dead. But, in these times of kufr modernity Muslim ladies have totally abandoned Hijaab at the behest of the libertine culture of the West. Let them take lesson from the wasiyyat of Faatimah (R.A.). In contrast to a dead body, Hijaab is applicable in far greater measure to those who are alive.
But, those who are alive, in spite of professing Islam, have sacrificed their bodies at the altar of immodesty which brings them within the scope of the Qur’aanic description of “exhibitions of the former times of jaahiliyyah".
The following Shar’i ruling is stated in Majaalisul Abraar:
“Women should not emerge (from homes) onto the streets. Their emergence is regarded (in Islam) as shameless. It is, therefore, obligatory on a man to forbid his wife from emerging from her home".
Hadhrat Imam Hasan Basri (R.A.), the illustrious disciple of Hadhrat Ali (R.A.), criticising the emergence of women from their homes, said:
“Do you (Muslim men) leave your womenfolk to wander around rubbing shoulders with the kuffaar in the market places? May Allah Ta’ala destroy those devoid of honour and shame”. – (Ihyaaul Uloom)
Emergence of women for even the lofty purpose of performing Salaat in the Musjid is prohibited by Islam.
The very first casualty suffered by girls attending public madrasahs is the ruin of their Imaani Hayaa. About the natural attribute of Modesty, Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: “Haya is (an integral) branch of Imaan.” While Haya which is imperative for Tawaadhu’ (Humility) is integral to the Imaan of both Muslim males and females, it has greater significance in Muslim women since the special Imaani quality of Haya supplements and fortifies their natural modesty which is common to all womankind, even non-Muslim females. It is entirely a different issue that they have eroded and destroyed their natural modesty with their exhibitions of Jaahiliyyah.
A girl‘s madrasah which produces so-called ‘aalimahs’ (jaahilahs) necessarily erodes the natural and Imaani Haya of the girls who unfortunately study at such institutions. The years which they are supposed to spend with their mothers in the home environment, are destructively squandered in the company of male teachers. The ‘screen’ from behind which the males teach, is satanically deceptive. The daily contact with the male teachers for years, and the congregating of bunches of girls for gossip and futility, corrode their hearts and blight their intelligence causing substantial damage to their natural attribute of Nuqs fil Aql (intellectual deficiency). Moral turpitude is a necessary corollary of constant and close contact between male teachers and young girls. Whilst the general public is stupid in this aspect, we are fully apprized of the skeletons in the cupboards of these personnel who operate under ‘deeni’ cover.
The maladies of the erosion of their Imaani Haya, and the intellectual derangement in the wake of audacity and shamelessness which fill the vacuum caused by the displacement of Haya, constrained the group of jaahilahs to storm into the offices of Radio Ansaarush Shaitaan to acquit themselves dastardly and shamelessly as the Sister has depicted.
These jaahilahs lack understanding of the Deen and its demands. They do not have the haziest idea of the true meaning of Modesty and Purdah, hence they stormed so audaciously into the public domain to make an exhibition of Jaahiliyyah of themselves. One of the worst aberrations with which the Ummah is beset is the girl’s madrasah which churns out shameless robots and zombie jaahilahs posing as ‘aalimahs’. There is no surprise in the majority of the marriages of these ‘aalimahs’ ending up on the rocks.
25 Rabiuth Thaani 1438 – (24 January 2017)
|< Prev||Next >|